- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
Monthly Archives: February 2015
If you’re looking for a bowling alley in Mississauga, Canada, then you’re going to have a lot of choices. It’s not so much a question of whether there will be a bowling alley that you can go to. Instead, it’s more a question of what is the best bowling alley for you, given your own preferences? So with that in mind, here are some of the bowling alleys that you might like to consider.
One place to consider is Planet Bowl. One of the interesting things about this place is that you can go to their website, and you will immediately be given the option to have two free bowling passes. All that is asked of you is to enter an email address. So if you’re interested in free stuff, then this is something that might be worth considering. The place itself is found on Eglinton Avenue West, and the full address can also be found on the website.
Planet Bowl allows you to make bookings for a party, corporate event, or some other gathering. As far as private rooms go, this place has three of them available. The three rooms come in different sizes so you can choose a room depending on how many guests you expect to arrive. You can check the availability of these rooms online, which can be great for planning purposes. Photos of the private rooms, as well as the main hall are available online, so you can see the facilities and amenities for yourself. Finally, there’s a link to the location of Planet Bowl on Google Maps, so getting there shouldn’t be a problem.
Another bowling alley to consider in the area is Lucky Strike in Vaughan. It can be found in the Vaughan Mills Shopping Center, so if you’d also like to do some shopping or window shopping before you go bowling, then this is a place you might want to consider. Aside from the bowling lanes, this place also has a number of billiard tables, which could be useful if you’d like to try playing pool as well. There are large screen televisions in the venue, in case you’d like to also watch sports or something similar, while going bowling. Just like Planet Bowl, Lucky Strike also allows people to do bookings for parties and corporate events. As far as their private events go, guests are ideally asked to make their bookings six to eight weeks in advance.
One other bowling alley to consider is Hopedale Bowl. It’s been around for quite a while, more than half a century to be exact. It can be found in the South Oakville Centre, which used to be known as the Hopedale Mall. The place also has a children’s birthday package. The package includes an hour of bowling as well as the use of bowling shoes, the use of a party room for forty five minutes, as well as snacks for the kids. Packages are also available for parties for adults. They can also provide packages for corporate events.
The minds and hearts of every bowler need to be fed all the time. Just like any kind of sport, bowling is constant and the more the player spends time, the more knowledgeable he is on the game. Expertise has to be earned not be theories alone but by actual practice experience. However, if a bowling center cannot afford to provide what players need, then, it had better be not called a venue.
With the widest array of the best bowling Toronto locations, you can enjoy a good game with additional perks such as food, music and the best amenities bowling alleys can offer. What you need to find out is what sports venues can offer and not how much they charge for entrance fees or registration.
If there is something that patrons need to know when selecting a bowling center for a particular event, then, the search starts within themselves. Only a patron knows what he wants and expects; therefore, finding out what his kind of lifestyle is a clue.
Since there are several places you can go to bowl in Toronto, we have selected top 4 destinations which we think can give justice to word experience. Take your pick from the well-known lanes to the ones that dare to be unique. Prices may vary but then, amenities, features and excitement would also differ from each other.
- The Ballroom – Your favorite game can go on schedule even if there is a scheduled a concert that could rock your soul. There are bands that you can watch maybe before or after your game starts. This one of a kind recreation alley is among the best in the area and people swarm this place like bees. Entertainment and sports have come a long way to be merged in one area.
- Playtime Bowl – This one is included in the list of the best bowling Toronto destinations and offers the best cosmic experience in bowling during weekends with the regular 10-pin games on weekdays. The place has ample space to end the parking dilemma, so, you don’t need stay outside and wait for others to go home before you can leave your car on a safe slot.
- Bathurst Bowlerama – The perfect destination for players who are eager to play the game and have some beer on the side goes with the name of Bathurst Bowlerama. Company events, birthday parties, children’s leagues and charity fundraisers are all welcome in this choice location. Enjoy watching other play or you can try your luck by challenging your new-found friends for a friendly game.
- Danforth Bowl – Providing customers a party atmosphere and six 5-pin lane bowling, Danforth Bowl is the place to be. Be mesmerized by the special lighting effects and disco ball that appear in front of you during weekends (or you can request the management to set them out for you on a special occasion). Ideal for the young and adventurous types of bowlers, this place is a must-go.
So, wherever you may want to go bowling, be sure you have selected the best place for you and your family or friends. It would be a more exciting event if you call in early to reserve for more friends to maximize this sporting experience.
We are open Family Day! However there will be no Quarter night after 8PM, the only rate at that time will be $4.25 per game per person plus shoes
Have a great weekend 🙂
Birthdays come only once a year. Hence, it should be celebrated in some way that can be remembered even as years go by. Parents and party organizers consider holding kids birthday in Mississauga because of its breathtaking views. Apart from that, this Canadian city offers a wide variation of venues to choose from with bowling centers being their first choice.
In preparation for the upcoming event, you must have knowledge of the 3 F’s that kids want to see on their birthday—food, fun games, and of course, their friends. Traditional birthdays are usually held at home, in school, or inside restaurants. Now if you are worrying about how you are going to find ways to revolutionize a children’s party, the answer is just around the corner.
Here’s a short yet comprehensive birthday party planning checklist to follow to make sure that the birthday celebrant and the guests will surely enjoy:
Celebrating a kids birthday party in Mississauga is such a great idea. Although throwing a party has never been easy from the very beginning, you can always change it by means of spending it somewhere new, some place where you won’t need to wash all the dishes and refill each guest’s glass when they become empty. When you are clueless on where to go, try going online and learn what kids usually anticipate to see on their special day.
While there are several bowling venues available, you can also book reservations for parties and company functions right on the webpage of the official host of bowling contests, known as Planet Bowl. Over here there are three available private rooms that can cater a maximum number of 16, 24, and 28 kids depending on your preference. By just filling out the online form, you can free yourself from the hassle of going door-to-door or checking out every site. Their customer support is available anytime any day, so queries can be addressed promptly. Make sure that you make reservations ahead of time to avoid conflicts.
How to Get There
You won’t have any trouble finding the facility, as it is strategically located along Eglinton Avenue, near the Centennial Park Golf Centre. If you are bringing your can on the occasion for a kids birthday party in Mississauga, looking for a space won’t be bothersome. There is a secure parking lot in the area, which can also be turned into an event site. If you are planning to commute, there are five Mississauga transits all pass along Orbitor Drive or Spectrum Way.
Food, Drinks, and More
The Kid’s Birthday Party Package is inclusive of the invites, an hour of bowling experience, and an hour at the party room. Since this package is applicable for a minimum of four guests, each guest will get to have a slice of pizza, popcorn, and a soft drink. Plus, you get to save $3.10 because the shoe rentals are already included.
With Planet Bowl, you never let a year elapse without letting your child feel that he or she is beyond special on their big day. This is truly a magical place when your child experiences happiness beyond measure and you get to organize that at a reasonable price.
Kids have been extra busy with technology just like their parents and older siblings. This statement is so true. Teaching technology to children while they are young is a virtue as they would find themselves in need of this training when they grow up. However, without a planned activity, health could deteriorate as the body is only limited to sitting or passive positions. In this light, some things have to take a back seat for a while and focusing on active playtime is a must.
Parent could initiate some action within the family to take away fears that may damage the well beings of the young ones. Why not have kids indulge in bowling that can promote a healthy individual? Bowling has been known as a kind sport that is not harsh. Much more, there are trainers open for consultation who can guide them during their weekend bowls.
Let us take a look at some fun kids bowling Toronto locations which can transform the kids into more active individuals:
- Kids Fun City – A place where the young meets his future sport. There are two bowling lanes, mini golf course and a whole lot of old fashioned arcade games the kids would definitely love. This is where kids can be the master of the game. Bowling will thrill them no end as they are bound to hit the pins by hook or by crook!
- Playtime Bowl – Enjoy a classic bowling party on this venue with all those laser lights and fun packages. That cosmic effect in this venue is truly a great experience for the kids. Kids bowling is at its best and with your child’s friends around, expect a real enjoyable environment!
- Thorncliffe Bowlerama – This is the ultimate destination for kiddie bowlers. They offer parties and also Bumper Bowling that guarantees a surefire hit; add up some lightweight balls for young players to use! The experience can surely raise your child’s morale.
- Danforth Bowl – This kids bowling Toronto location boasts of friendly service, exhilarating game with glow in the dark pins and gutters. What is good to know is that it does not have the ultra modern appeal of other venues; it looks somewhat laidback but the technology is put to use in favor of its patrons.
There are numerous bowling centers that can provide you with your expected results. The thing is you only have to decide which one you would visit first. You had better inquire on deals that are offered during weekends, packages and most of all the food served on specific venues. These are very crucial when you are planning to go out with the entire bunch as you cannot afford not to feed them after a game, right?
Whichever bowling location you may choose to go you would certainly talk about the best experience you have had with your family; especially your child. And the best thing is—you have created another kind of individual out of your former passive kid!