How To Make Bowling Parties Extra Fun
Kids’ birthday parties in Etobicoke or anywhere become a little fancier year after year, and fancy may easily imply pricey. Holding kids birthday parties in Etobicoke or elsewhere don’t actually have to be costly to be enjoyable. One particular birthday celebration concept that won’t break the bank is bowling parties!
Here are 3 ways to have personalized bowling parties for kids’ birthday parties in Etobicoke or anywhere else:
- Entertaining BEFORE bowling parties start
- Begin the imaginative component of your celebration prior to heading to the bowling alley. A great idea could be to check local party or arts and craft stores for bowling related trinkets. If you are organizing a kids bowling party, find some low-cost bowling t-shirts for the children to put on or find some good iron-on transfers and assist them to iron on their very own bowling images before heading to your local bowling center. This is sure to get the kids ready and in the mood to play.
- Themed pre-game goodies
- With regard to snacks before you head out to the alley, use the shape of the bowling ball to fit the theme. As we all know bowling balls are round, much like cakes, cookies and muffins. Bowling parties can start at home with you making sweet treats with 3 holes to mimic a bowling ball. For kids birthday parties in Etobicoke you’ll have no issue with planning the refreshments when you’re at the alley. At Planet Bowl, our kids bowling packages come with tasty and delicious food that is sure to please young and old! Just contact us to make a reservation and arrange bowling parties as per your convenience.
- Decoration for Bowling Parties
- Accentuate the bowling lanes to create the party mood! It’s best to have a few people go a little ahead of time and set up the bowling lanes so everything is ready when the birthday boy or girl and the guests arrive. Several balloons and a nice sign help inform visitors that a celebration is happening. You might even find some bowling balloons to arrange by your bowling lanes, or just use round balloons in different colours. To get the best experience, don’t simply just decorate your kids bowling parties with typical party decor. Ensure you do it right with a bowling parties theme – this is sure to get all the guests fired up to get involved and every person is sure to have a great time!
If you’re looking for the perfect place to hold kids bowling parties in Etobicoke, look no further than Planet Bowl. We are your neighborhood bowling alley for the Etobicoke, Mississauga and Brampton area. Specializing in bowling parties and kids bowling parties, we offer amazing kids birthday party packages that include a FULL hour of bowling, an hour in the party room, pizza, popcorn, soft drinks, party invitations and free shoe rentals. Just bring the cake and enjoy!