Striking FUN with kids birthday parties at your local bowling alley
Is your child’s birthday around the corner? Kids’ birthday parties are a very popular occurrence and parents are always looking for something different to do for their child’s special day.
There are usually 4 factors that make a successful birthday party for a child:
- They need something fun and unique to do.
- Exciting activities where they can burn off energy.
- A place that they can eat AND do activities.
- And most importantly – something that keeps their interest!
Bowling parties are most popular for kids’ birthday parties. You’ll find that most reputable bowling centers have birthday party packages available and most serve food and beverages. Bowling parties are great for younger children as the bowling lanes have bumpers, preventing the ball from ending up in the gutter. Seeing excited, enthusiastic children really having a good time should be enough to convince you that holding kids birthday parties at a bowling alley is a big hit amongst kids – and their parents!
Here are 3 things to keep in mind when planning kids’ birthday parties at your local bowling alley:
- Age: A good age to have your child’s party is after he/she is at least 5 years old. Kids under this age will have trouble with even the lightest bowling ball.
- People: Usually you can have a maximum of 8-10 kids per bowling lane.
- Date & Time: Every bowling alley differs in when they hold public events. It is best to call ahead of time and make a reservation. You can also ask about special event at certain times, such as cosmic bowling.
If you’re looking for a unique birthday party idea for your child’s next birthday, look no further than Planet Bowl in Etobicoke, ON. Bowling is a great activity for kids of all ages, and at Planet Bowl, they have everything you’ll need to make this a memorable day for your child and his/her friends.
With 3 different size party rooms, they can accommodate your birthday party all the way up to 28 guests. They have a 4 guest minimum requirement, and require a $20 dollar deposit to hold your party’s date and time. At Planet Bowl, kids’ birthday parties are what they do best.
Here is what your birthday package will include:
- An hour of bowling
- An hour in the party room
- Pizza, (1 slice for each child) popcorn and a soft drink
- Invitations for your party
- Includes shoe rentals
Plant bowl’s facility is modern and clean and makes the perfect place to surprise your child with their birthday bowling party. With their full size kitchen, they’re got you covered with great pizza for your party as well as delicious popcorn, always a favorite with children. You can bring presents and your own cake for your child. Whatever the age of your child, you can be sure that they will love having their party at Planet Bowl.
No related posts.